JayHacks is the inaugural hackathon at the University of Kansas! Come join us for 36 hours of hacking at the University of Kansas Engineering Complex.
Our goal is to provide you with an environment that nurtures inspiration. Whether or not you end up submitting a project, we hope that you leave JayHacks with new tools in your problem solving repertoire!
- Must be 18 years or older to particpate
- Must currently be a high school or university student
- Each team may only submit one project.
- If your team submits a project, you must present at the project expo.
- All projects must be submitted to DevPost by 10am on Sunday, February 19th.
We want your projects to be new and interesting, not just rehashing old ideas. Come up with some truly innovative project ideas!
Although projects that just run from the command line are a classic, we want to encourage you to make your project both look good and feel good to use.
Your project should fill some need that people have. This doesn't just have to be useful to developers, try to think about your target audience.
This is a criteria that is difficult to describe, but easy to say when you see it. It's the ability of your project to wow people when they see it, and is more subject to the opinions of judges than others.